Accounts creation can made in two ways and you can choose whichever suits your most:
- Customers are allowed to create account during checkout
- Customers are allowed to create an account by clicking the Register menu at the top of the website
We have three payment methods. You have to chose one which is most suitable for you:
- PayPal payment - If you do have a PayPal account, this may be more appropriate for you. Nevertheless, PayPal do accept credit or debit card payment without an account
- Stripe - You do not need an account to use Stripe payment gateway and Stripe Only accepts credit or debit card payment
- Western Union or MoneyGram - We accept Western Union and MoneyGram Payment from countries where Credit card and/or Debit Card system is not compliant. Here are payment details required:
Name: Henry Kwushue
Address: Imperial House, 2 Heigham Road, East Ham. London. United Kingdom. E6 2JG
Telephone Number: +447956151109
Please include your order number of the order as reference. Please ensure full payment of the course(s) is/are made, you will bear the Western Union/MoneyGram commission cost. If we do not receive full payment, we will not send login details to you.
Please send an email to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org once you send your MoneyGram or Western Union and attach a copy of the receipt for the MoneyGram or Western Union transfer. Once we receive your copy of the receipt by email, we will send login details to you to start the course(s) online.
We use payment gateways to accept credit or debit card payments. The payment gateways used are PayPal and Stripe and we are not affiliated to any of the payment gateways.
We not not accept payments directly and do not store credit card information on file.
The payment gateways may/may not store credit card information but we do not have access to such credit or debit card details.
Yes, you can change or cancel your order within 6 hours after the order has been completed.
Our courses requires us to issue login details to you hence they are not physical goods. You may change your mind within 6 hours of payment hence we will not issue username and passwords for 6 hours after purchase has been completed.
Once the 6 hours window has elapsed and you have been issued a username / password (login details to commence the course, your payment will become non - refundable.
- Select Safari settings > Preferences.
- Click on Privacy at the top of the window.
- Go to the Block cookies and option select > Never.
Cookies error message
Our courses require cookies enabled to run. Please follow the instructions according to your internet explorer browser version.
To find out your internet explorer browser version:
- Go to the "Help" option in the browser window
- Then go to "About Internet Explorer"
Internet Explorer 6x:
- Go to the "Tools" option in the browser window
- Then go to "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Now you should have a bar on the left normally set to 'Medium'
- Change this setting to 'Low', this can be changed at any time
- Now 'apply' the changes, now you should have no problems
It is also worth to note that if you are doing the course through a network (this mainly applies to office and work computers), the course might not work as the network administrator might have a firewall or security grid in place that might interferes with our course. If this is the case please contact your network administrator or our Technical support team at email@example.com
Browser Pop Ups
To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- Scroll half way down the page to the "Pop-ups" section, click allow all sites to show pop ups and then done.
- Go to the Tools menu and click on "Options". If you cannot find tools press the ALT key on your keyboard.
- Click on "Content"
- To disable all popups:
- Uncheck the "Block pop-up windows" box.
- To disable pop-ups on just one site:
- Click on "Exceptions".
- Enter the URL of the site for which you would like to allow popups
- Close the window
- Click "Ok".
- Users select Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Security at the top of the window.
- Please ensure 'Block Pop Up Windows'is un-checked.
- Then close the Preferences box.
To turn Pop-up Blocker on or off, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, and then click on the Tools menu (if you cannot find tools press the ALT key on your keyboard) Click on Internet Options to open the Internet Properties dialog box.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
- Click to select Block pop-upsto turn Pop-up Blocker on.
- Click to clear Block pop-ups to turn Pop-up Blocker off.
Different courses will carry different accreditations. Majority of our courses are accredited. If you would like to know if a course is accredited or not, you can speak to one of our course experts.
All our courses are done online in an e-Learning format.
Vogate e-learning makes the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media as well as content-rich exercises that motivate and engage. What makes us different is that our e-learning courses uses:
- Interactive exercises/gaming
- Media-rich content
- Interactive scenarios
- Content provided by market leading experts
- Relevant photography and illustrations
- Multi-generational content and style
- And much more?
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Majority of our online courses have a 12 months completion period. None of our online courses do have a competion period which is less than 12 moths, some may be more than that. After the 12 months period, you may not have access to the course any longer
ADD THE TRAINING SITE AS A TRUSTED SITE ON YOUR PC
- Click on the Tools (IE9) drop down menu.
- Select the Internet Options option.
- When the dialog opens select the Security tab by clicking on it.
- Click the Trusted Sites icon.
- Click on the Sites button.
- Untick the Require server verification (https) tick box.
- Add training website to the zone box.
- Click the Add Button.
- Click the Close Button.
INTERNET EXPLORER: Removing Toolbars that STOP Training
Tools( in IE9 ) > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level Button > Scroll Down to Miscellaneous > Enable the following options:
Allow script-initiated windows without size or position constraints
Allow websites to open windows without address or status bars (IE8 and above only)
These options remove the Toolbars
INTERNET EXPLORER: Removing Toolbars that STOP Training:
Tools(in IE9 ) > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level Button > Scroll Down to Miscellaneous > Disablethe following options:
INTERNET EXPLORER: Allowing Java Aplets for Training
Tools(in IE9 ) > Internet Options > Security Tab > Custom Level Button > Scroll Down to Scripting >Enable the following options:
To Check for other Toolbars running in IE:
Tools( in IE9 ) >Toolbars ( Manage Add-ons in IE9 ) > Check the Pop Blockers in each of the Toolbars running e.g. Google, AOL, Yahoo
Disabling the pop-up blocker:
- Click the spanner icon Spanner Icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on Chromebook).
- Click the Under the Bonnet tab.
- Click Content Settings in the Privacy section.
- In the Pop-ups section, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups
Disabling the pop-up blocker:
- Click the Firefox icon Firefox Icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options arrow then Click on Options again.
- Click the Content Tab.
- Untick the Block popup windows setting
Microsoft Office Package
Start with Microsoft Office (general) then move into specific courses such as Excel, Word or which ever course you want to learn next.
Web Master Package
The best route for beginners is to start their training with Photoshop (digital images), then onto Dreamweaver (web design tool).
Here the CompTIA Essentials A+ is your introduction into IT, follow this with the A+ Part II (Practical Applications). From there we advise CompTIA N+ (Network Plus), then Server or Security Plus.
This new Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser with Flash capability designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad and allow you to do our courses at ease on Ipad. They have the best Flash browser for the iPad. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad and get latest Adobe Flash player support.
- Fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites.
REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode to view Flash sites. Otherwise, you will see the standard Adobe message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.