A2 English Course – Complete Interactive Pre Intermediate English & Certificate
During this English course, you will interact with a range of characters through engaging activities and develop storylines of real-life situations utilising state of the art speech analysis.
The English Elementary A2 Course is the only complete online English course designed specifically for self-study which uses a tried and tested syllabus that makes learning easy. Its unique, immersive learning experience offers the next best thing to living in an English speaking country.
The Elementary A2 Course is perfect to improve your English if you have previously done a beginner’s course. The training provides a perfect platform for you to grow your skills and confidence in speaking English in a high quality, animated environment. Developing storylines provide opportunities for you to learn the English, all practiced in a realistic context.
How Does It Work?
Through the lessons, you will go around the town of Velawoods and get involved in a range of day-to-day scenarios. This will help you to develop language skills that will be useful in real life. New language is constantly introduced and practised in each of the 39 real life scenarios such as ‘Shopping in Town’, ‘At the Gym’ and ‘Favourite Things’.
How Do I Study?
All learning takes place online through a downloadable application, meaning this isn’t just a cost effective way to study on your computer, smartphone or tablet, it’s also a time effective solution for people who need to learn English alongside their existing responsibilities. This means the courses can be recommended with confidence to family members, friends, students and employees of all ages who are new to English and keen to learn the basics or improve on what they know.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
By the end of the A2 course, learners will be able to understand and speak sentences related to basic personal and family information as well as everyday tasks, such as simple information about travel and directions as well as:
- Understand sentences and common expressions related to basic personal and family information, shopping, where you live, jobs, your lifestyle, etc.
- Ask and answer questions in a conversation on a topic you know about.
- Learn to describe your personal background.
- Learn to speak in the present tense, describing where you are at the moment and asking for things that you need.
- Ask about everyday items in a shop and how to make purchases.
- Understand information about travel such as asking for and giving directions.
- Practise talking about jobs.
- Learn and use words and phrases for free time activities and weekend activities.
- Learn and use food and drink vocabulary in a café.
- Learn to describe places and holidays.
- Learn words to talk about people’s appearance, character and personality.
- Learn phrases for talking about education and studying.
- Learn vocabulary for asking for and giving directions.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Practical and engaging lessons that are expertly designed for people who know little and what to improve and build on what they know.
- Great self-study practice if you are doing an ESOL course.
- Hundreds of interactive practice activities enhance the 80+ hours of course content.
- Use state-of-the-art Speech Analysis to practice your pronunciation with confidence as many times as you like and receive detailed feedback as well as compare your pronunciation to native speakers, quickly building speech confidence.
- Virtual teacher that will explain key language rules in each lesson.
- Installation available on any device: computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- 24 hour technical support, Monday to Friday.
The Elementary A2 English Course is the natural next step after the Beginner A1 Course to improve your English language skill.
Once you finish this course, you can register for our upcoming Intermediate B1 Course to continue your learning in Velawoods!