Break free from anger and aggression by reconnecting with your emotions for a healthier and happier state of mind.
Mastering the art of anger requires work, but the more you practice, the easier it will get and the reward is huge and can transform your life. Gain control of your anger and express it appropriately to build better relationships, achieve your goals, and lead a healthier, more satisfying life.
What will I learn?
Sign up for this course and benefit from effective techniques for diffusing and coping with aggressive situations.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
This encouraging programme has been organised into 6 easy-to-digest modules, which can be accessed from anywhere at a time that best suits you. It promises to recuperate your mind back to a healthy state and will help you to understand and deal with this human emotion called “anger” in the best way.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will help you to learn to understand anger and explore techniques that can be useful in the management of anger.
- Understand the meaning of ‘depression’.
- Discover what aggressive behaviour can lead to.
- Understand the theories of anger and aggression.
- Identify the characteristics of youth.
- Identify the facts regarding anger.
- Understand the possible consequences of impact of stored anger.
- Understand what can contribute to anger.
- Look at the relationship between stress and depression.
- Identify the different types of anger.
- Identify the symptoms of mild depression.
- Understand how to deal with various emotions.
- Understand the value of inclusion.
- Recognise how habit can inhibit emotional freedom.
- Understand the relationship between assertion and anger.
- Understand how social and internal fears can cause aggression and anger.
- Learn how inadequate behaviour contributes to inferiority.
- Understand how assertion and body language can combat anger.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Readily available for you to access online from anywhere.
- No pre-requisite.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- The course contains references to invaluable techniques, which you are able to refer back to and practice as many times as needed.
- Anger – the facts
- Forms of anger
- Emotional freedom
- The ego
- Anger and depression
- Dealing with feelings
- Assertive not aggressive