Learn the tips, tricks and techniques you need to help you learn the art of bartending and drink mixology. Explore various types of drinks, from traditional to trendy, and learn the responsibilities and etiquette of being a mixologist. Bar tending and mixology are hobbies for some but for others can be a lucrative career choice. Whether you aspire to be the next Tom Cruise in Cocktail or want to join the Coyote Ugly team, this course is designed to equip you with the skills necessary to become a professional mixologist.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will help you learn the arts of mixology and bartending. The lessons include video demonstrations of actual classroom training. Learn to make several varieties of drinks, from traditional to trendy, as well as the responsibilities and etiquette of the mixologist. You will also learn the practical points of running your own bar, from equipment to spotting a counterfeit note.
The focus areas include:
- Introduction – Learn about the glassware you will be using to mix drinks in, the tools necessary to make amazing cocktails and the different alcohol types that you will be using.
- Cocktails – This module will give you a thorough grounding in the most popular types of cocktails, including Martinis, Long Island Iced Tea, Sours and so on.
- Other drinks – Being a mixologist isn’t just about cocktails! In this section you’ll learn about muddlers, tropical drinks, shooters, shots and beers.
- Bartending – Explore the skills needed to be the perfect bartender. You’ll learn about greeting and interacting customers, different types of wine, the tools and accessories you need, how to spot counterfeit notes and fake ID, and the best way to organise and run your bar.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS BARTENDING COURSE
By the end of the course you will be equipped with the skills necessary to become a professional mixologist and bartender, enabling you to advance your career if you choose. Otherwise, you can use your skills to impress family and friends at social occasions. Other benefits include:
- The skills and knowledge necessary to run your own bar and mix a variety of delicious cocktails
- The confidence to create and improvise your own cocktails
- Professional instruction from industry experts
- Learn at your own pace and fully master each concept
- Impress potential employers with your skills
- Treat friends and family to tasty cocktails at home
Whether you’re looking for a new hobby or your serious about being a professional bartender, this course is for you. Start today!
Introduction to Bartending
Top Drinks & Shots
Running your Bar