Want to learn one of the newest and fastest growing coding languages in the world? Then look no further with Swift, developed by tech giants Apple. This is a beginner’s course to coding for Apple Watch.
One of their more recent innovations, the Apple Watch, makes use of their latest coding language, and runs on Swift. The Apple Watch has become the next step in technological advancements, with wearable technologies becoming the latest must-have gadget. This course will teach you how to create and develop apps for WatchOS using Swift.
What is watchOS?
WatchOS is a mobile operating system, developed by Apple, exclusively for the AppleWatch. It is based on the iOS operating system, possessing many similar features which give the AppleWatch the authentic feel which fits nicely with the rest of their range of user-friendly, consumer-centric products.
What will I learn?
This course is perfect for beginners, and there are no educational requirements, however you will need a Mac computer with Xcode8 in order to complete this course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS IN CODING FOR APPLE WATCH
- You will learn how to build and write apps for WatchOS, one of Apple’s fastest selling products.
- Learn the fundamentals of making apps in Xcode and Swift for WatchOS
- Understand how to leverage what you learn to other Apple platforms
- You will also learn how to write apps that integrate with Apple HealthKit
- Understand the design and functionality of a watchOS app
- Learn how to build a simple app of your own in Xcode
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Develop an exclusive skillset in writing apps and programs in Swift, which is a rare commodity in programming today.
- Develop apps for the AppleWatch – one of the latest and most popular wearable gadgets in the world.
- Build a simple app of your own to develop your practical experience and display your programming prowess.
- This course is taught by a highly-experienced instructor.
- 24/7 access to the course content over 12 months.
- Ideal course for beginners who wish to build their knowledge, utilising an up-and-coming programming language.