A brand is the reflection of a company; it drives your product or service into the life of your customer by striking their heart and living in their mind. Think of some of the biggest brands you know and the words that come to mind when you think of them:
- Apple? Innovative.
- McDonalds? Family-friendly.
- Hilton Hotels? Classy.
All of these companies have worked on their brand to reflect their offering in a way that is more than some pretty content; they have offered a definitive solution with a promise that needs will be met. This is all down to their branding, and the message and vision behind their branding.
This course will help you to understanding how to create and manage a brand that will live long in the memory of your customers, and how you can help your employees to understand the importance of working for your company.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn how to put your brand out there in the right way.
- Implement the knowledge you learn in the course as soon as possible.
- Manage your brand using monitoring, analysis and evaluation tools.
- Extracurricular resources to help with post course learning.