Any successful organisation will have a functioning and cohesive team at its foundation. Every company will be split into teams or departments, with a set goal to help meet the needs of the corporate strategy.
This course will help you to build teams that can get the task at hand done in an efficient way as part of a professional environment; helping to establish team norms, ground rules and making sure team characteristics are utilised in the best way.
Building Yourself as Part of a Team
Find out what kind of role you play in a team, and what type of team player you are, which will help you to define your characteristics and identify the skills you need to work on to be part of a solid unit, which any company of any size can trust.
Communication is a big part of playing your role in any team. This course will help to develop your communicative skills on how to share ideas and information for everyone involved to reach their personal and collective goals.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The value of working as a team.
- Ways to develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts.
- How to identify your team player style and how to use it with your own team.
- Techniques for building team trust.
- The stages of team development and how to help a team move through them.
- The critical role communication skills will play in building and maintaining a team atmosphere.
- Ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Skills that can be transferred across any team, in any organisation, in any industry.
- Learn how to communicate effectively within your team.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.