Good manners and etiquette are crucial for getting ahead in the business world, it can help you land a plethora of opportunities including getting jobs, promotions or networking and establishing relationships with important contacts who could become vital clients.
We have all been there. The moment in an important situation or meeting where you do something that is considered a “faux-pas” or a social gaffe that makes you reconsider your place in that meeting. These moments can be damaging to you as a person and as a professional, and there could be mistakes you’re making that you’re not even aware of.
What is Business Etiquette?
Business etiquette is the ability to build relationships with other people through creating an environment where people feel comfortable. It is a set of unwritten rules that people abide by to avoid offending or insulting others, therefore creating stable relationships as part of a larger network, which in business is important to sustained growth and success.
This course will help you to turn on the charm and become a success in any place of business. Get the job done professionally while being taught the vital aspects of meetings, tone, table manners and communication.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- How to network effectively
- How to make introductions, shake hands and utilise business cards appropriately
- Dressing appropriately for every business occasion
- Feel comfortable when dining in business and formal situations
- Feel more confident about your business communication in every situation
- Develop that extra edge to establish trust and credibility
- How to convey yourself properly through other methods of communication including telephone, text message and email
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Give yourself the edge in any business or formal situation
- Use your new skillset to build positive and sustainable business relationships
- Build your personal and professional network through the techniques taught
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge
- Transferable skills through any organisation of any size