Enter the world of Business with this business management course and welcome your success for a very fulfilling and timeless career path!
Grab the opportunity to explore the various facets of management within the business sphere; Gain subject-specific knowledge in areas such as finance, communication, business policy and strategy, marketing and IT, as well as a general understanding of the skills needed to ensure you succeed in business.
Who is this business management course for?
Business Management is an ideal choice for anyone wanting to fast track their career or learn more about the realities of starting or managing a business.
What will I learn?
You will learn the process of leading and directing all or part of an organization through the deployment and manipulation of resources (human, financial, material, intellectual or intangible).
Why Should I enrol onto this course?
Enrol onto this course to become a well-rounded professional by understanding both the operations of a business and leadership skills.
Studying business management will enhance your chances of launching a successful business.
This flexible programme consisting of 6 informative, easy-to-manage modules can be accessed online, from anywhere, at anytime that best fits around your existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS IN THIS BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COURSE
This Business Management course will take you through the key concepts that underpin good management and ensure that you have the requisite knowledge to promote organisational success.
On completion of this course you will:
- Be able to understand the key differences between management and leadership, whilst looking at the range of styles of management that are employed in the modern day workplace.
- Be able to identify training needs and recognise potential solutions to these, as well as look at methods for monitoring training and reviewing the performance of individuals.
- Understand discipline and grievance procedures.
- Look at strategies to support employees in improving their performance and learn how to use efficiency measures.
- Understand what is meant by “motivation” and the various theories and their implications.
- Explore Human Resource Management and understand the importance of Human Resource Planning.
- Get familiar with the stages of the recruitment process and the training cycle as well as gain an understanding of the need for assessment and appraisal.
- Discover how businesses need to align their objectives and capabilities with the needs of their customers and with the environment.
- Explore the range of Business Strategies.
- Learn about the phases of evolutionary growth and discover how an organisation responds to complex environmental change.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Gather a cluster of skills to take with you into your career.
- No pre-requisite to enrol on to this course.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded a diploma.
- Managing and Leadership
- Performance at Work
- Working, Planning and Organisation
- Motivating the Workforce
- Human Resource Management
- Business Strategies
There are no reviews yet.