Change is unavoidable in businesses in the modern economy. The workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, switch departments within the company or get promoted to new roles. This leaves costly gaps that can be detrimental to business progression and resources.
Succession planning will help you make the most out of any staff or departmental change by ensuring a plan of action so that when someone leaves, there is a capable new member of staff to take their place.
What’s Involved in Succession Planning?
The key to succession planning, and why it will help in your company, is down to being able to identify and growing talent to fill business-critical positions in your workforce in the future. It has evolved into a popular modern method for organisations of any size to implement and manage the gaps in their staff.
Succession planning helps to maintain responsibilities and offers advantages to both employers and employees alike. It ensures that a business can maintain a certain level of productivity, while giving employees more responsibility, helping them to enhance their value and identify skills, developmental opportunity and experience for when the next opening arises.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of succession planning for successful businesses
- Demonstrate expertise with the key elements of a succession plan
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Cope with a departing member of staff by implementing a business succession plan into your organisation.
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge.
- Transferable skills through any organisation.
- Use your transferable skillset in any organisation of any size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.