This Business course is designed to provide a structured process in measuring a business’ value which will enable both sellers and buyers to agree a selling / purchase price that is acceptable to both parties. This is an intermediate to advanced workshop, and participants should have some knowledge of reading Financial Statements and an awareness of Discounted Cash Flow methodology.
Business valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business. Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to effect a sale of a business. In addition to estimating the selling price of a business, the same valuation tools are often used by business appraisers to resolve disputes related to estate and gift taxation, divorce litigation, allocate business purchase price among business assets, establish a formula for estimating the value of partners’ ownership interest for buy-sell agreements, and many other business and legal purposes such as in shareholders deadlock, divorce litigation and estate contest.
The online course is focused on business owners looking to place a value on their business, or that of a target business.
Topics discussed during the online course:
· Why valuation?
· Understanding the drivers of business value
· Understanding how to use Free Cash Flows
· 3 valuation methods to arrive at Equity Value
· How to go about valuing a business
· Validating Equity Value using multiples
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.