The saying goes that the pen is mightier than the sword, and although times have moved on to include the typewriter, keyboard and mobile device keypad in that bracket, the context is still the same. Words can have a powerful impact and we all know what good writing is. The novel you can’t put down, the author whose latest releases are always in your hand, the poem that you’ve never forgotten, and the speech that has changed your outlook.
Business writing has the same potential as any other type of writing. But the goals and format are always set out from the get-go; the language is concrete, the point of view is clear, and the points are well expressed.
This course will give you the tools to become a better writer in a business environment, helping you to practice and become more confident in your own writing ability.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The value of good written communication
- How to write and proofread your work so it is clear, concise, complete and correct
- How to apply these skills in real world situations
- Understanding the proper format for memos, letters, and emails
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Self-evaluations as you make your way through the course to help you track your progress
- Improve your writing skills and help to change your organisation and the way they approach written communication
- Utilise the skills as soon as you finish the course
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.