The vendor-neutral Mile2 Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course is the ideal qualification for any current IT professional looking to specialise in disaster recovery and business continuity.
Learn the best way to react when a business is hit by a disaster (natural, cybercrime or any other disruption), and also how to minimise downtime.
This Cyber Security Qualification has been designed for delegates who either have a solid understanding of IT, have worked in an IT role for a few years, or have completed the recommended CompTIA qualifications. If you’re not from an IT related background, it’s recommended that you start with our CompTIA qualifications, or enrol on our full Cyber Security Programme, which has been designed to take you from a limited understanding to a high, technical level.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This Mile2 C)DRE Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to prepare your business against attack and disaster. You’ll understand how to prepare processes, policies and procedures to follow in the event of a disaster and the minimise the disruption caused. With organisations relying heavily on their IT infrastructure, disaster recovery is vital to keep day-to-day operations and business running.
This course includes the following modules:
- Welcome to Disaster Recovery Training – Definitions relating to disaster recovery, business continuity and project initiation
- Business Impact Analysis – How it links to Business Continuity Planning and the different processes required to ensure minimal downtime
- Risk Analysis – Learn how to analyse and mitigate risks, where risk analysis fits into the process and what controls need to be taken
- Design & Development Phase (BCP Strategies) – Business continuity, emergency response and site recovery
- IT Recovery Strategies – Vital IT recovery strategies
- Implementation Phase – Measure and where they fit into the full process
- Testing and Exercise – Drills and exercises
- Maintenance and Updating – The importance maintenance and updating has for protecting against downtime and loss of resources
- Pandemics – What is a pandemic? Effects on business and how to develop a disaster plan
- Case Studies and Templates
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Four weeks access to Live Labs, so you can prepare and implement your disaster recovery processes, policies and procedures
- Expert Instructor-led, online course materials that will give you a thorough understanding of disaster recovery and what to follow when an event occurs
- Customer support is available 7am – 7pm, Monday to Friday, through our Support Centre
- Exam preparation which will highlight your strengths and weaknesses before you take the official examination
- An eBook that can be studied offline is included to reinforce your knowledge
- A free exam re-take is included
- 12 months access to the online content, so you can study anytime, anywhere
WHO IS MILE2?
Mile2 is an industry-known, widely respected US government-backed Cyber Security organisation, who provide the latest Cyber Security training. Their qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the National Security Agency (NSA).
There are a range of payment options available for you, including:
- Paying for the course in full via bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal
- Paying in 2 or 3 instalments at no additional cost
- Paying over 6, 10 or 12-month instalments*
- Other Finance options – Range of interest free & interest-bearing finance options to help spread the cost 12, 24, 36 or 48 months*
*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to discuss your payment options.*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to find out more.
- Welcome to Disaster Recover Training
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Design & Development Phase (BCP Strategies)
- IT Recovery Strategies
- Implementation Phase
- Testing and Exercise
- Maintenance and Updating
- Case Studies and Templates