Mile2’s Certified Cloud Security Officer Course will help you to gain an understanding of governance and cloud security, while introducing you to a range of technologies that are used in the cloud.
Discover how to implement private cloud architecture and use new key management solutions and learn basic cloud security techniques, to keep your company’s IT infrastructure secure.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- This Mile2 Certified Cloud Security Officer course will give you the practical skills necessary to work effectively in cloud security job roles.
- Once you have completed this course and the exam, you’ll understand basic cloud security knowledge, keeping organisations IP and IT infrastructure secure.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Gain an internationally recognised Cyber Security qualification, in Cloud Security
- 4 weeks access to practice Live Labs, to be able to put into practice what you have learnt
- Once you have completed this course you will feel career ready, with essential and useful knowledge and skills
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Architecture
- Cloud Risks
- ERM and Governance
- Legal Issues
- Data Security
- Data Centre Operations
- Interoperability and Portability
- Traditional Security
- BCM and DR
- Incident Response
- Application Security
- Encryption and Key Management
- Identity, Entitlement and Access Management
- Auditing and Compliance