If you’re looking to advance your IT or Cyber Security career, or get into Cyber Security for the first time, this Certified Network Forensics Examiner course will give you all the knowledge and tools required to do so.
The Mile2 Certified Network Forensics Examiner C)NFE course provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios that cover investigation and recovery of data in a network, Physical Interception, Traffic Acquisition, Analysis, Wireless Attacks, and SNORT. The course focuses on the centralizing and investigating of logging systems as well as network devices.
This Cyber Security Qualification has been designed for delegates who either have a solid understanding of IT, have worked in an IT role for a few years, or have completed the recommended CompTIA qualifications. If you’re not from an IT related background, it’s recommended that you start with our CompTIA qualifications, or enrol on our full Cyber Security Programme, which has been designed to take you from a limited understanding to a high, technical level.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
You’ll be able to apply forensically-sound best practice techniques against virtual infrastructure entities in the following use case scenarios:
- Identifying direct evidence of a crime
- Attributing evidence to specific suspects
- Confirming (or negating) suspect alibis
- Confirming (or negating) suspect statements
- Determining (or negating) suspect intent
- Determining (or negating) Identifying sources
- Determining (or negating) Authenticating documents
This course includes the following modules:
- Digital Evidence Concepts
- Network Evidence Challenges
- Network Forensics Investigative Methodology
- Network-Based Evidence
- Network Principles
- Internet Protocol Suite
- Physical Interception
- Traffic Acquisition SoftwareScanning
- Live Acquisition
- Layer 2 Protocol
- Wireless Access Points
- Wireless Capture Traffic and Analysis
- Wireless Attacks
- NIDS Snort
- Centralized Logging and Syslog
- Investigating Network Devices
- Web Proxies and Encryption
- Network Tunneling Scanning
- Malware Forensics
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 12 months access to the course content, so your learning fits around you and not the other way around
- YouCentric learning which makes the course content manageable, interactive and effective through in-depth course materials
- Four weeks access to Live Labs, so you can practice your information system security and management skills and put your knowledge to the test in a risk-free environment
- The official exam is included in the price, as well as a free exam re-take
- An e-Book that you can study offline
- Thorough exam preparation including exam simulators to show your strengths and where you need to improve
- Customer support through our support centre, which is available 9am – 7pm, Monday to Friday
WHO IS MILE2?
Mile2 is an industry-known, widely respected US government-backed Cyber Security organisation, who provide the latest Cyber Security training. Their qualifications are accredited by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) and the National Security Agency (NSA).
There are a range of payment options available for you, including:
- Paying for the course in full via bank transfer, debit or credit card or PayPal
- Paying in 2 or 3 instalments at no additional cost
- Paying over 6, 10 or 12-month instalments*
- Other Finance options – Range of interest free & interest-bearing finance options to help spread the cost 12, 24, 36 or 48 months*
*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to discuss your payment options.*Some finance options may require a soft credit check, while others will need a full credit check. Enquire today to find out more.