This course will provide child development classes. Childhood is where the major development in human beings takes place, it is where the biological, psychological and emotional changes occur which mould a child through to the end of their adolescence where they will be able to function independently. Child development is the most crucial stage of human development as this is where they will learn from their own environment to shape them as an adult.
This course will give you an in-depth knowledge of communication, language, play and social learning, while exploring the physical, mental and emotional development of a child. These child development classes are ideal for parents who are looking to build better awareness and knowledge of all areas of their child’s development, it is also suitable for anyone who is contemplating a career in child care.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The Cycle of Development
- The Growing Child
- The Growing Mind
- The Growth Complex
- The Parent, Child, Teacher Relationship
- Ethical Sense
ADVANTAGES OF THESE CHILD DEVELOPMENT CLASSES:
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Improve your relationship with your child through your newfound knowledge.
- Have a greater understanding of child development.
- Utilise this course as part of your personal life, or as part of your career in child care.
- The cycle of development
- The growing child
- The growing mind
- The growth complex
- The parent, child, teacher relationship
- Ethical sense
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.