Childhood is where the major development in human beings takes place, it is where the biological, psychological and emotional changes occur which mould a child through to the end of their adolescence where they will be able to function independently. Child development is the most crucial stage of human development as this is where they will learn from their own environment to shape them as an adult.
This course will give you an in-depth knowledge of communication, language, play and social learning, while exploring the physical, mental and emotional development of a child. The course is ideal for parents who are looking to build better awareness and knowledge of all areas of their child’s development, it is also suitable for anyone who is contemplating a career in child care.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The Cycle of Development
- The Growing Child
- The Growing Mind
- The Growth Complex
- The Parent, Child, Teacher Relationship
- Ethical Sense
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Improve your relationship with your child through your newfound knowledge.
- Have a greater understanding of child development.
- Utilise this course as part of your personal life, or as part of your career in child care.
- The cycle of development
- The growing child
- The growing mind
- The growth complex
- The parent, child, teacher relationship
- Ethical sense