If you’re planning to boost your career by earning your Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification, this online course covering Cisco Collaboration technologies, will enable you to do just that. Firstly, you’ll focus on gaining the expertise necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions. Once this is achieved, you’ll move on to gaining the skillset needed to describe and implement Cisco Video Solution Architectures.
What Will I Learn?
On completion of the course, you’ll be confident taking charge of the administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. In other words, you’ll be prepared for the CICD exam. Not only that, you’ll be able to work with Cisco Telepresence products, video-based endpoints and digital media platforms.
How Does the Course Work?
Not only does this online course represent fantastic value, its online, self-paced nature means you are in total control of your learning experience and can easily study around your existing commitments. Practical experience is at the heart of the course content and the inclusion of video labs demonstrating the step-by-step procedures needed to complete the common daily administration tasks of a Cisco Collaboration solution enhance this further.
KEY LEARNING POINTS IN CISCO CCNA COLLABORATION
Progress through the units of study to gain in-demand expertise in Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Get to grips with a comprehensive introduction to Cisco Collaboration Architecture over eleven modules covering small to midsize businesses, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Connection and a lab introduction.
- Move on to 19 detailed units on telephony and call routing which takes in deployment scenarios, gateway call routing basics and configuring the gateway.
- Next, get a comprehensive grounding on preparing the network and phone behaviour including preparing the network for voices, IP phone behaviour, configuring the LAN lab, standing up the platform lab and using OVA templates to deploy both CUCMUCIMP and prime collaboration provisioning.
- Explore the important area of CUCM Administration Interfaces, focussing on CUCM stand up, end user interfaces, end user configuration, end point implementation, IMP integration, CUC integration, IP communicator, profile and templates, CUCME phone configuration, CUCM end user portal, configuring CUCM phones from scratch and configuring Cisco SX20 Codec.
- Learn all you need to know about call configuration, including advanced call coverage, calling constrictions and COS, implementing class of control, connecting to the PSTN, configuring voice gateway features, PSTN calling and digit manipulation and PSTN dial plan configuration.
- Reflect on and consolidate your learning so far.
- Get an introduction to CIVND over two thorough chapters, including a helpful overview of the big picture.
- Deepen your knowledge of Cisco video components and architecture and Cisco video and content delivery.
- Explore Cisco video surveillance and Cisco collaboration.
- Find out about the central collaboration endpoint control.
- Learn about Cisco Unified IP Phones, desk endpoints and Cisco Jabber before exploring their configuration.
- Get confident operating and troubleshooting Cisco Unified IP Phones and Cisco Jabber.
- Get to grips with Cisco CCNA Telepresence Endpoints and learn about their characteristics and installation.
- Learn to configure Cisco Telepresence CTS, Cisco DX650 Endpoints and Cisco Telepresence TC Endpoints.
- Find out about operating and troubleshooting Cisco Telepresence Endpoints.
- Explore the area of multipoint conferencing and Cisco multipoint conferencing solutions, configuration and monitoring.
- Learn about the characteristics, installation and configuration of Cisco digital media players.
- Master how to manage Cisco Edge 340 digital media players.
- Consolidate your learning with twelve labs sessions.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Expert instructors with 15+ years of professional experience make the course content easy to apply to the real world scenarios you will encounter.
- Visual demonstrations, multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games make learning fun and appealing to a wide range of learning styles.
- Practice quizzes and mock exams enhance and consolidate the learning experience.
- The intuitive navigation and controls put you in charge of your study.
- Technical support is on hand, should you need it.
- Gaining your new skillset will get your CV to the top of your pile, boosting your employability.
Get on the next rung of the career ladder today by signing up to Cisco CCNA Collaboration Courseware.
- Introducing Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- Telephony And Call Routing
- Preparing The Network And Phone Behavior
- CUCM Administration Interfaces
- Call Configuration
- Cisco Video Components And Architectures
- Unified IP Phones, Desk Endpoints And Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Telepresence Endpoints
- Multipoint Conferencing
- Cisco Digital Media Players