There are two very good reasons to study this great-value online course First of all, you’ll gain the technical expertise to pass the Cisco 100-105 ICND1 exam, which is a first step towards achieving the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Secondly, you’ll gain the wireless networking skillset to pass the Cisco 200-355 base level certification.
What Will I Learn?
First, you’ll become competent and confident when it comes to installing, operating and troubleshooting a small branch office network. Next, you’ll progress to the in-demand knowledge of Radio Frequency and 802.11 essentials that will enable you to install, configure, monitor and troubleshoot small and medium business and enterprise wireless networks.
How Do I Study?
This course is designed to put you in control of your learning experience. Not only can you study on any device, at a time and a place that suits you, you can use the intuitive navigation and controls to pause, rewind and fast-forward the course content, so that you progress at the rate that’s right for you. Practical, real-world scenarios are at the core of the easy-to-access content, making study both convenient and easy to engage with. The addition of lab videos further enhances the real-world ethos of the course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Enhance your wireless networking expertise and prove your technical skillset by working through the modules.
- Begin with a comprehensive introduction before moving on to networking and the OSI model.
- Get to grips with host to host.
- Learn about LAN switching and LAN cabling media.
- Get started with IOS by learning the basics.
- Use your skills in Cisco labs.
- Learn about basic switch op over three easy-to-access modules.
- Move on to an in-depth study of VLAN Trunking.
- Start to explore IPv4 over eight parts before tackling VLSM.
- Find out about static route and IPv4 Upper.
- Get to grips with access control list over four modules before progressing to a comprehensive introduction to Cisco routers.
- Learn about WAN Connect and NAT PAT.
- Find out about common services and securing remote access.
- Explore Cisco dynamic routing, Cisco OSPF and Cisco IOS.
- Move on to switching II before learning about IPv6.
- Recap your learning so far.
- Learn about wireless basics before moving on to wireless standards and wireless signals.
- Find out about antennas and topologies.
- Explore frame types, planning coverage and architectures.
- Learn about stand-alone and Cloud deployments.
- Tackle the area of controller based deployment before moving on to controller discovery.v
- Get to grips with roaming and radio resource management.v
- Learn about wireless security and WLAN configuration.
- Find out about guest networks and client connectivity.
- Get confident with managing wireless.
- Learn about interference and troubleshooting.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Technical support, should you run into problems.
- Getting certified is a CV-enhancing achievement that will get you on track for the next step in your career.
- Your expert instructor puts their 15+ years of professional experience to great use with visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations based on real-world scenarios.
- Comprehensive labs content on many of the subject demonstrates how you will use your new skillset professionally.
- Flash cards and educational games ensure different learning styles are accounted for.
- The practice quizzes and mock exams built into the course content mean you can progress with confidence.
- Intuitive navigation and controls put you in total control of the learning experience.
Sign up for Cisco CCNA Wireless Courseware today to get on the fast track to being a wireless networking whizz.
- Networking Fundamentals
- Basic Ethernet LAN Implementation
- Designing Ethernet LANS
- Understanding IPv4
- Working With Cisco Routers
- IPv4 Design And Troubleshooting
- IPv4 Services
- Implementing IPv6
- Wireless Basics
- Wireless Standards
- Wireless Signals
- Frame Types
- Planning Coverage
- Stand Alone And Cloud Deployments
- Controller Based Deployment
- Controller Discovery
- Radio Resource Management
- Wireless Security
- WLAN Configuration
- Guest Networks
- Client Connectivity
- Managing Wireless