SY0-501 is the latest and most up-to-date version of the CompTIA Security+ syllabus. CompTIA update their syllabus every three years and SY0-501 contains vital updates to reflect the changes that have taken place in technology and IT security in the last three years. It replaces the SY0-401 syllabus.
CompTIA Security+ validates the knowledge and skills of an IT professional to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices. These are vital skills in the technological age as cyberthreats continue to pose a threat to personal and business networks around the world.
It is globally trusted by organisations of all sizes to validate vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills and is a benchmark for best practices in IT security.
Network management and security are two of the most in-demand skillsets by companies. You will benefit from keeping up to date on the latest security threats, practices and techniques so you can keep yourself and your networks secure.
KEY LEARNING POINTS IN CompTIA SECURITY+
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technologies and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn the latest security threats, practices and techniques
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.