SY0-501 is the latest and most up-to-date version of the CompTIA Security+ syllabus. CompTIA update their syllabus every three years and SY0-501 contains vital updates to reflect the changes that have taken place in technology and IT security in the last three years. It replaces the SY0-401 syllabus.
CompTIA Security+ validates the knowledge and skills of an IT professional to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices. These are vital skills in the technological age as cyberthreats continue to pose a threat to personal and business networks around the world.
It is globally trusted by organisations of all sizes to validate vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills and is a benchmark for best practices in IT security.
Network management and security are two of the most in-demand skillsets by companies. You will benefit from keeping up to date on the latest security threats, practices and techniques so you can keep yourself and your networks secure.
KEY LEARNING POINTS IN CompTIA SECURITY+
- Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities
- Technologies and Tools
- Architecture and Design
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk Management
- Cryptography and Public Key Infrastructure
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn the latest security threats, practices and techniques
- Expert instructor-led training from subject matter experts with a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- Exam simulations to help you prepare for the real thing
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months, so you can study anywhere, anytime!