Master the skills of hacking and penetration to help improve corporate IT security with this comprehensive bundle of courses.
This course includes all the materials and exercises required to obtain the following industry-recognised qualifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
As such the course is best suited to:
- Network engineers and IT security professionals who need to understand hacking techniques so that they can better protect resources.
- Network engineers and IT security professionals responsible for investigating network perimeter breaches and data theft incidents.
- IT professionals who need to earn the certification to prove their experience in the field of network security.
- IT and network security professionals who need an industry-recognised qualification to prove their knowledge and experience.
- Any individual interested in making a career move into an IT security role.
Key Learning Points
Each course included in the package consists of many modules that will ensure students are able to master each qualification.
The course consists of 19 modules that cover topics like:
- Using enumeration to catalogue system resources and potential routes to breach.
- Automated tools for breaching security including Trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms and Denial of Service (DOS) attacks
- The role of social engineering to steal confidential information directly from employees
- Using sniffers and session hijacking to mask illegal access to system resources
- Web-based attacks that can take online systems down.
- How wireless network security can be breached.
- How hackers avoid protective measures like IDS, firewalls and honeypots.
- Using cryptography and steganography to protect data.
- How to use the Metasploit toolkit to assess network protection measures and apply fixes where appropriate
Moving on, students will work on the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator qualification. The course begins with a look at the action required immediately after an attack has been identified including:
- How to carry out an investigation according to industry best practice principles and legal guidelines.
- Searching and seizing resources as required for the investigation.
- How to handle digital evidence to maintain legal standards
- What the first responder needs to do as soon as a breach is identified to prevent loss of evidence or failing to meet legal evidence requirements.
Students will then look at the in-depth procedures involved in investigating a hacking:
- Acquiring and duplicating data to preserve evidence and facilitate further investigation
- Using Access Data’s Forensic Toolkit (FTK), EnCase and special steps to review data whilst leaving all evidence intact.
- Understanding steganography and how such techniques can be used to mask data theft
- Password recovery techniques and how to circumvent basic technologies employed to hide criminal activity.
Students will work on the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualification, by mastering subjects like:
- Information Security management.
- How To Develop An Information Security Strategy
- Risk Assessment Methodologies
- How To Implement An Info Risk Assessment Process
- Conversation Of Strategies Into Implementation Plans
- Integrating Enterprise Business Objectives And Info Security Policies
- Security Stakeholder Education Process
- Components Of Incident Response
Students will then work on achieving the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification, by mastering subjects like:
- Internal Control Classifications.
- IT Strategy
- Information Systems Maintenance Practices
- Media Disposal Process
- How To Evaluate Service Level Management Practices
- Network Security Devices And Network Components
- Business Continuity And Disaster Recovery Regulations
When students work on the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification, they will learn about:
- Accounts And Identity Management
- Technical Penetration Testing
- Layers Of Protection
- Connectivity Interfaces And Applications
- Digital Signature Overview
- How to Apply Integrity Controls
- Types of Encryption
- Software OS and Design
- Data Backup and Control
- Policy and Program Management
Advantages of this course
This comprehensive package contains everything students need to reach the highest levels of IT security professionalism and attain not one, but five industry-recognised qualifications. Using this knowledge students will benefit from:
- A deeper understanding of network security, backed by the skills to improve their own systems.
- A comprehensive suite of skills that ensures they are more productive and efficient at work.
- The necessary knowledge to take on new responsibilities and secure promotions within the IT security team.
- Well-regarded practical skills that are in-demand worldwide, creating many new employment opportunities.
The Computer Hacker Professional Package is an extremely cost-effective way for learners to acquire all the practical skills and knowledge. This course contains everything needed to join the world’s elite IT security specialists.
- Intro to course
- Footprinting & Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Viruses & Worms
- Denial of Service
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
- Computer Forensics Introduction
- Forensics Investigation Process
- Searching and Seizing
- Digital Evidence
- First Responder Procedures
- Forensics Lab
- Hard Disks and File Systems
- Windows Forensics
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Recovering Deleted Files and Partitions
- Using Access Data FTK
- Using EnCase
- Password Crackers
- Log Correlation
- Network Forensics
- Wireless Attacks
- Web Attacks
- Email Crimes
- Mobile Investigation
- Investigative Reports
- Expert Witness
- Information Security Governance
- Risk Management
- Information Security Program
- Information Security Program Implementation
- Information Security Program Management
- Incident Management and Response
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Lesson 5
- Lesson 6
- Lesson 7
- Module 1
- Module 2
- Module 3
- Module 4
- Module 5
- Module 6
- Module 7
- Module 8
- Module 9
- Module 10
- Module 11