Everyone has the responsibility of creating a positive workplace environment for both themselves and their colleagues. Sometimes this is not a reality for big organisations, but it is possible to create a positive work environment for your department or team, which you can hope to influence other departments in the company.
There are a few common, specific characteristics that all positive workplaces have and if you haven’t incorporated them already, this course will show you how to implement them effectively, and how to maintain these traits in a truly positive work environment.
This course will give you the tools to producing the type of company environment that you enjoy and your colleagues thrive in, creating a team that looks forward to work when they wake up every morning. It doesn’t matter what your job title or role, whether you’re an employee or a manager, this course will help you to create and maintain a positive workplace environment that everyone can enjoy.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Recognise what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can do to personally create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand the responsibility you have as a leader to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- Learn and practice various methods to deal with workplace problems
- Learn some of the common meeting problems and how to make your meetings more positive and effective
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Create a positive workplace environment for you and your colleagues.
- Training aimed at anyone, from employees and managers to directors.
- Suitable for teams and departments in any company of any size.
- Implement the knowledge as soon as you finish the course.