Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and customer retention is a major factor behind the success of most organisations. There are many ways to manage your relationship with your customers and this course will teach you how to identify who your customers really are, analyse the key components of CRM, and understand how it integrates into your organisation.
There are several different solutions regarding CRM, and having the right tools can save considerable work and resources. Deciding which tools and systems you need is a very important investment and in this course, we will teach you how to set up your CRM program for peak functionality, while you get information in and out of your CRM so that it can be effectively analysed.
CRM focuses on existing business and customers, so we will help you to formulate strategies for effective retention and you can focus on what you know about what you already have at your disposal.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Demonstrate an understanding of the terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyse the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Decide on which strategy is best for your organisation.
- Strategies that are scalable and will fit to organisations of any size.
- Extracurricular reading to build your knowledge further.
- Build an effective customer retention strategy and implement it for increased ROI.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.