A good night’s sleep allows you to be more energetic and productive during waking hours and makes you feel calmer and more in control. Getting the right amount of quality sleep is also important for your health. Harvard Medical School identified six ways in which a lack of sleep can be damaging to your overall health and wellbeing including inhibiting learning and memory, slowing down your metabolism and leading to weight gain, impacting on your mood, increasing stress hormones and affecting your cardiovascular health and lowering your immune response. Learn the art of deep healing sleep from Jill Roberts, Master Hypnotist, CBT counsellor and writer. This course will help you prepare for a restful sleep at night by helping you to relax and rid yourself of the worries that build up during the day and fall into deep sleep.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
The course will teach you step-by-step how to get into the habit of a deep restful sleep, using specially designed audio and workbooks full of helpful techniques and exercises. Reasons for not sleeping differ for every individual, so whether you are a night owl or an early bird you can tailor the programme to whatever feels right for you.
- Relaxation – Learn how to relax and clear your mind of stress during the evening so that your brain and body are prepared for a good night’s sleep.
- Winding Down – Learn techniques that will help you to wind down at the end of the day, such as a good bedtime routine, reducing electronic and intellectual stimulation and avoiding alcohol.
- Deep Healing Sleep – Discover how to aid yourself in falling asleep and staying asleep through relaxation techniques and breathing exercises.
- Waking up – Your morning routine is as important as your evening routine when it comes to having a restful sleep.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Being able to sleep well will benefit you in more ways than you can imagine, from your general health, to your interactions with others, to how productive you are able to be at work. This course will enable you to:
- Improve your general health and wellbeing, strengthen your immune system, improve your memory and maybe even lose weight!
- Improve your mood, making you happier, energised and more alert
- Learn relaxation techniques that will help you wind down after a stressful day
- Learn how to switch your mind off and calm worries
- Step-by-step instruction from a qualified tutor
- Tailor the programme to your own individual needs and work through it at your own pace
This step-by-step course will help you drift off easily and set you up for a positive day ahead.
Start this course today and let the “Deep healing Sleep” programme help you get restful sleep, waking up relaxed and more in control of any overwhelming experiences during the day and fall into deep sleep.
There are no reviews yet.