A Training Needs Analysis, otherwise known as a Training Analysis, is the process of a company identifying the existing gap in employee skills, training and related training needs, which is then followed up by their ability to deliver solutions and programmes that meet the needs of the employee, which will have a positive impact on the business.
Training Needs are a two-way street: the employee needs the training to upskill and potentially take on more responsibility, while the organisation needs their employee to have this skillset available. Once the correct training is identified and the organisation and employee act upon it, everyone can benefit from delivering training in the right areas.
This course will help you to gather the information, assess the data, and build a logical training needs analysis, to present your suggestions for training or non-training solutions. The right training at the right time can make a huge difference.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Understand the value of creating a training needs analysis
- Apply the ICE method to assess the situation and build a training needs analysis
- Create a simple yet thorough training needs analysis for their organisation or client
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Build a suitable training needs analysis to improve your organisation and the employees within it.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you have finished the course.
- Extracurricular reading and resources available to help develop your understanding further.
- Collect and assess data for sensible training solution suggestions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.