What’s the secret to commanding attention and respect when someone walks into a room? Is it charisma? Do you have that kind of presence? If not, is it something you would like to develop? Some people immediately command the attention and respect that they want. Sometimes it can come naturally, but even the most respectable people may need training in certain areas to develop the executive presence they desire.
The King’s Speech
An example of someone developing their executive presence is the story of King George VI, popularised in the 2010 film The King’s Speech, starring Colin Firth. His family enlisted the help of a speech therapist to help with George’s nervous stammer which hampered him throughout his time as king. Stammers were thought of as a mental weakness at the time and the development that George went through helped to build his presence while in a position of authority that was also heavily publicised.
This course will help you to build your credibility through improving your personal appearance, honing your networking skills, and enhancing your ability to communicate effectively. You will also receive an introduction to core leadership skills.
Once you have completed the course, you will be able to implement the knowledge you learn to showcase your interpersonal and leadership skills with credibility in any business or social situation.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the elements of a strong executive presence
- Build trust and credibility with others
- Communicate effectively using verbal and non-verbal techniques
- Create a strong, positive first impression and maintain that impression as you build a relationship with others
- Develop key leadership skills, including techniques for coaching, motivating, and delivering feedback
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Develop your executive presence for more power in the workplace and when meeting new people.
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you finish the course.
- Extracurricular reading available to build on your training.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.