The lines around your eyes may indicate how much you smile, how well you sleep or how many years you’ve been around, but the lines on your hand can tell a completely different story!
If you’d like a little insight on exactly what your palm could be telling you, then put your hand to this very interesting course. Gain techniques and master the art of palm reading and take that knowledge towards a fulfilling career as a professional counsellor.
Why should I enrol onto this course?
6 fun-filled, easy-to-digest modules will take you through the intriguing dimensions of understanding this ancient art, known over 5000 years ago in China. What’s more you will be able to study it from anywhere at your own pace.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will show you how to formulate predictions and become a professional counsellor.
- Understand the key principles behind Palmistry.
- Learn how Palmistry is divided into two Categories.
- Understand the seven major hand types.
- Learn the term “Mount” of the hand.
- Understand the meaning of high, low and absent Mounts.
- Understand how to name in order the mounts of the palm.
- Learn the meaning of the word “cheiromancy”.
- Understand the basic interpretations of Special markings such as Bars, Circles, Crosses and Stars.
- Understand the meaning of the life, head and heart line.
- Understand the location and meaning of the lines of Saturn, Apollo and Mercury.
- Understand possible appearances of the Cephalic Line.
- Identify the meaning of the Ring of Solomon and the Ring of Saturn.
- Explore the stop, look and listen starting steps to a palm reading session.
- Understand what to focus on whilst first looking at the hands.
- Recognise how Intuition is used within a palm reading session.
- Explain how to take hand prints.
- Understand your palm reading counselling responsibilities.
- Identify the purpose of using a chart for hand analysis.
Advantages of this course
- No pre-requisite.
- Available with immediate access from anywhere.
- After studying just 6 short units you can see what the future holds for you and you can enlighten others with this knowledge too.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: Endorsed Diploma.
- A brief history
- Handprints & palm reading
- Consulting using palmistry
- Palm reading step by step
- Counselling and responsibilties