Dreams have always been a mysterious function of the mind. They mainly occur in the rapid-eye movement (REM) stage of the sleep cycle when brain activity is still high, resembling that of being awake. It is thought that the average human dreams between three to five times a night, but with the other dreams occurring during other stages of sleep, these dreams are much less vivid or memorable.
Analysing dreams has been a psychic discipline for centuries and mankind are convinced that dreams can predict the future. Famous examples include Albert Einstein dreaming about the principles of relativity, and Niels Bohr who had an inspirational dream that led to his discovery of the structure of the atom.
This course will help you to unravel the manifestation in consciousness of the sub-conscious mind and teach you how to interpret dreams.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Oneiromancy – Divination by the Interpretation of Dreams
- Ancient Beliefs
- Dreams – Some Famous Interpretations
- Psychology and Dreams
- Dream Analysis
- Interpreting Dreams
- A Dictionary of Signs and Symbols
- The Language of the Unconscious
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Interpret yours and other people’s dreams to see what their mind is trying to tell them
- Understand your own mind better
- Implement the knowledge you learn into a potential career working as a Counsellor
- Oneiromancy – divination by the interpretation of dreams
- Ancient beliefs
- Dreams – some famous interpretations
- Sleep – why it is necessary
- Psychology and dreams
- Dream analysis
- Interpreting dreams
- A dictionary of signs & symbols
- The language of the unconscious
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.