A sales presentation can make or a break negotiating for a deal. The saying goes “fail to prepare, prepare to fail” and your knowledge of the products and services you’re selling can impress the clients, but your lack of knowledge can put the deal in jeopardy, and ultimately lose it.
You will face obstacles, but show your understanding of your client’s problems, take their side and present the solutions they need and you will become a success through the proposals and presentations that you create.
The key to creating an effective sales presentation is to motivate the buyer into buying. This programme will help you to get to the point, use your body and language to portray your products and services as a must have for prospective clients. But most of all, it will help you to believe in the products and services you are offering as the only solution your client will possibly need.
This course will show you how to create a winning proposal, how to turn it into a dynamite sales presentation, and how to handle objections.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal
- Perfect your first impression, including your dress and your handshake
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
- Write and present a winning proposal
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Create winning sales presentations that will deliver more money to your organisation.
- Boost your commission through making more sales.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Recommended reading to help you build on the foundations this course will lay down.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.