Waiting for prospective employees and talent to come and find you is no longer enough. Advertising an open position and letting job seekers apply does not guarantee that you will find the right, or best, people for the jobs in your organisation. Having a recruitment team and actively seeking out qualified candidates is the best way to ensure you find the talent you need.
Recruitment, and recruiting, the right people is an essential step to the success of your business as you find the best people suited to your roles, who buy in to the vision of your organisation.
Hiring a new employee is one of the largest investments you can make in business. That is why hiring the correct employee is so important. Hiring the right employee is more important than ever, as training can be very expensive, and employee turnover even more costly. Make sure you have the skills to recruit and hire the right person first time.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Define recruitment
- Understand the selection process
- Recognising the GROW model and how to set goals
- Preparing for the interview and question process
- Identifying and avoiding bias when making offers
- Discover ways to retain talent and measure growth
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Understand the recruitment and selection process better so you can bring in the best talent available to your company
- Transferable skills that can be used in the recruitment or HR department of any company, in any industry!
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
- Getting Started
- Introduction to Recruitment
- The Selection Process
- Goal Setting
- The Interview
- Types of Interview Questions
- Avoiding Bias in Your Selection
- The Background Check
- Making Your Offer
- Orientation and Retention
- Measuring the Results
- Wrapping Up