This Enabling Office 365 Services (70-347) course is aimed at those preparing for the professional Office 365 certification. It will help you learn how to evaluate, plan, deploy and operating Office 365 services and more. In this course, you will see not only working in the Office 365 Admin centre but also some consideration for Office deployment of Office 365 ProPlus, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Azure AD. This is designed for someone already experienced in some of the Office 365 products.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to be able to manage and configure Office 365 for your organisation. As the world becomes ever more reliant on cloud-based services and the increase in collaboration and flexibility this allows, more and more businesses are turning to Office 365 to manage their businesses core infrastructure.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online for end users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Skype for Business Online
- Enabling Office 365 Services
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- 32 hours of engaging video content, all of which is created to give you the best possible chance of passing the 70-347 exam
- Take a step towards getting MCSA certified, an accreditation that opens many doors in the IT industry
- Study with e-Careers, giving you the peace of mind of studying with the leading e-Learning company
- Develop real-world skills for your IT career
- Become a master of implementing, configuring and maintaining the Office 365 suite of services for your organisation