The events industry is booming so why not step into a career in Events Management.
Sign up for this course and secure your dream job by developing creative skills to design, plan, produce and manage events across the creative and corporate sectors.
As an Events Manager you will be the backbone to every affair. You will have a fine eye for detail, be able to juggle multiple tasks, coordinating large groups of people and have a clear strategy, which follows tried and tested processes.
Team your creative flare with skills and knowledge from this fascinating programme and revel in the challenge!
Why should I enrol onto this course?
For the right person, planning events for a living is immensely enjoyable and rewarding.
Whilst the work itself is pleasingly varied, you can also specialise in an area that particularly interests you.
A career as an events manager could see you organising weddings, conferences, corporate socials, music festivals, art exhibitions, fundraisers… the list goes on.
This programme consisting of 8 easy-to-digest modules promises to deliver a dynamic learning experience that will get your creative juices flowing. You also have the added advantage of studying online, which means you can learn from anywhere, at anytime that bests fits around your existing commitments.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will teach you all you need to know about the filed of event management and planning an event.
On completion of this programme you will be able to:
- Gain a complete overview of Event Management.
- Establish the event management planning process, gain an understanding of key characteristics that will lead to a successful event and identify the functional context in which event management exists.
- Identify the types of planning required of event managers and discover the personal characteristics used in event planning.
- Examine your own personal characteristics through imagery, reflection and assessment.
- Gain an awareness of the personality benchmarks favored by those who are hiring or employing an events manager.
- Develop an awareness of human relations, relating to management functions and gain an insight into a working model for human relations in event management.
- Establish an awareness of employer behavioural expectations for each major function in event management.
- Explore the planning process for Catering, Food and Beverage administration and identify how to improve the “customer satisfaction” component of a successfully catered event.
- Get to grips with the personal characteristics that are needed to successfully plan for a catered special event as well as identify and understand the external considerations of planning a catered special event.
- Explore the importance of marketing in the event management context and develop an awareness of the marketing strategy.
- Gain a general understanding of the function of fundraising in event management and ascertain the planning considerations required for fundraising.
- Understand everything about following a career in event management.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No pre-requisite to enrol on to this course.
- Fast track your career with the knowledge, insight and information that you will learn by completing this course.
- Enjoy the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time, using any device.
- Study online at your own pace and in your own time.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Once you have successfully completed all the modules for your course, you will be awarded: Endorsed Diploma.
- Getting to know your employees
- An Overview
- Planning in Event Management
- Human Relations
- Catering and Food Services
- Fund Raising
- A Career in the field of Event Management