This course will teach you everything you need to know to become familiar with Microsoft Excel on an Apple Mac. Microsoft Excel 2016 is one of the most commonly used pieces of software in the world today. It can be applied to almost any role in almost any industry, and it is therefore a critical skill to have when looking for a new job, or a promotion, or if you’re just looking to upskill yourself. Although Microsoft applications used to be exclusively for Windows OS, for a few years now it has been possible to harness the most used applications in the world, on Apple Macs and Macbooks.
Although the core functionality of the programme remains the same, some of the functionality and some of the shortcuts are different, especially if you have been using Excel for Windows most of your working or school life.
Who is this for?
This course is perfect for anyone who uses Office – whether that is a locally installed version of Microsoft Office, or Office 365, commonly used in organisations around the world. More and more companies are starting to adopt Apple’s hardware, which is in direct correlation to the rise in popularity of Apple’s flagship product; the iPhone.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- This course is aimed at people who have only briefly used Excel, or who have never used a Mac before.
- You will learn the basic functionality of Excel 2016 for Mac, including the tricks and shortcuts to save time and make your life easier
- You’ll learn how to format data and cells, as well as inserting data from another source by cut, copy or paste
- You’ll start to gain an advantage of how numbers are formatted in Excel, and how to use this in your work.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- With Excel being one of the most commonplace software applications in the world, and Macs being used more and more, especially in enterprise, it makes sense to learn how to utilise the functionality of Excel 2016 for Mac.
- This course will teach even the most entry level Excel user how to quickly become familiar with the features and tricks of Excel, to make your work much easier.