Learn how to harness the power of social media in the fields of sales and marketing. In today’s market, social media is the new word of mouth and knowing how to leverage these platforms, and Facebook in particular, is crucial to success. Once the course is completed, you will have a firm understanding of how to use Facebook in a sales and marketing capacity as well as fully understanding how to use these new skills to advance your career. Whether you are a beginner in this field or a seasoned professional, this course will take your skill set to the next level. In today’s competitive job market, it has never been more important to have credentials that will give you career advancement and prove to the market that you have mastered this sector of marketing and sales.
Facebook is a fantastic marketing tool as it enables businesses to identify themselves and develop an online brand and character through sharing links and images, as well promoting their product. Learn how to target customers on a personal level and take your business to the next level.
We use only the world’s finest instructors who have a minimum of 15 years real world experience and are experts in their fields. Unlike a live class you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind your lectures, enabling you to fully understand each topic before moving on. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands on training with the flexibility of fitting it in around your busy schedule.
Key Learning Points
This course takes a comprehensive look at Facebook and how it can be used for effective marketing strategies. Focus areas include:
- What kind of person would your Facebook user be? Learn how to give your brand a unique voice and personality. Facebook is all about connecting with people on a personal level, so it’s necessary to identify the type of person that your business would most identify with.
- Posting to Facebook. Explore the basic principles of using Facebook, such as how to post to your own and other people’s walls. Learn what kinds of things to post to gain the most likes and shares.
- Sharing posts and links. Discover the benefits of sharing and how this can help you to engage with a wide audience. Gain valuable insight into the types of things you should be sharing and who you should be sharing them with.
- Pinning and highlighting. Learn how to pin things to the top of your wall to maximise audience reach and how highlighting posts can help more people to see and them share them.
- How to stay in your clients need feed. Maximise your brand’s exposure by appearing and staying in your client’s news feed. Learn how to remain visible by keeping active and engaging with your audience.
Advantages of this course
Social media marketing is an integral part of day-today life and a thorough knowledge of how to use it will impress employers and advance your career prospects, or help you market your own business. Other benefits of this course include:
- A comprehensive knowledge of the most powerful and important social media platforms
- Advance your business
- Build your career prospects and impress potential employers
- Learn at your own pace and fully understand each module before moving on
Buy this course now and equip yourself with all the skills necessary to plan and implement a successful social media strategy using Facebook.
- Intro To Facebook Advertising
- Setup Advertising Account
- Types Of Advertising On Facebook
- Ad Testing
- Choosing Our Audience- Location
- Choosing Our Audience- Age And Gender
- Choosing Our Audience- Precise Interests
- Choosing Our Audience- Broad Categories
- Choosing Our Audience- Connections
- Choosing Our Audience- Advanced Targeting Options
- Choosing Our Audience- Campaign And Budget
- Other Types Of Ads- Part1
- Other Types Of Ads- Part2
- Ad Campaign Manager- Part1
- Ad Campaign Manager- Part2
- Outside U R Ls
- Building Ad Text
- News Feed Format And Creating Your Audience
- Campaign Pricing And Schedule
- Ad Campaign Tracker
- Facebook Insights- Overview Intro
- Analyzing Page Posts
- Engaged Users
- Talking About This
- Reach And Frequency
- Page Visits
- Talking About This
- New Facebook Analytics Overview
- Page Likes
- Post Reach
- Page Visits