This course will teach you how to deal with difficult customers, which can greatly benefit anyone who works in a customer service, or customer facing role.
Customer service is becoming more and more crucial today, where the “customer is always right” (hint: they are not). While the customer may not always be right, they must have the belief that they are, and that after an interaction with a company, that they are happy.
Customer retention is more important than ever today, so learn how to deal with difficult customers, and turn them into future customers for your business, not a rival.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to effectively handle difficult customers.
- Find a resolution that benefits all parties involved.
- Protect your company’s reputation.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
After completing this course, you will have a much better understanding of how to deal with tricky customers, whether they are rude, unhappy, or just plain difficult.
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Understand the diverse challenges posed by customers
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.