The key to growing a successful business, is undoubtedly down to building the right team. That is why hiring is such a lengthy process these days, organisations must make sure they are bringing the right people on board.
Putting the time and effort into hiring the right person, is much more productive than rushing the hiring process and hiring 3 or 4 people before getting to the right person, and much better for your business too.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to look at people in depth and see the personal qualities that they possess, in order to make a decision about them joining your organisation.
- Look at the bigger picture and make hiring decisions that are geared towards improving your business.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
You will be far more efficient at hiring the right people for your business, which in today’s market, is invaluable.
- Know how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.