Your identity is one of your most valuable assets.
The odds of experiencing identity theft are ever-increasing as it continues to be one of the fastest growing crimes in the world. The more you learn about it, the less vulnerable you will be.
If your identity is stolen, you can lose money and it can also have a tainting effect on your reputation. Sign up for this course and arm yourself with essential information to prevent yourself and your family from becoming a victim of this malicious crime.
Why should I enrol onto to course?
This crucial course has been organised into 4 easy-to-digest modules. It is a self-paced programme that can be studied from anywhere at a time that suits you. Stay protected with this flexible course that promises to slip easily into your existing schedule.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will make you aware of the different types of identity theft that are currently employed, as well as how to identify the signs of identity theft and ways and means of reducing the risk of identity theft.
- Understand the concept of Identity Theft and its consequences.
- Identify sources for gathering information.
- Understand the importance of creating a strong pin or password.
- Explain how to protect your information regarding bank accounts and online banking.
- Understand the basic principles of protecting your identification.
- Identify signs of being a victim.
- Recognise what steps to follow if you are or suspect that you are a victim.
- Identify agencies who can help and useful contacts.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No pre-requisite.
- You will gain an endorsed Diploma.
- Readily available for you to access online from anywhere.
- At the end of each unit there is a multiple choice question assessment, which is a great way to help you remember the main points of each lesson and confirmation that you have retained the essential knowledge.
- Fighting back
- Means of identification
- Computer and Internet fraud