Delivering definitive proof of ability in service design and delivery, the ITIL® Intermediate SD course is an essential element of the ITIL® Intermediate qualification. The ITIL® Intermediate SD course is specifically designed to help IT professionals involved in service delivery to raise the quality and efficiency of their offering.
The ITIL® Intermediate SD course will be of particular interest to:
- IT Operations managers who need to formalise or improve their existing IT service delivery mechanisms using industry-standard practices.
- IT service desk managers who work in an organisations that already uses ITIL® and who want to better understand their position within that structure.
- IT consultants providing third party guidance to organisations working on service delivery improvement.
- IT professionals working within the service delivery department who want to improve their skills and employment options.
The ITIL® Intermediate SD course will help IT professionals improve their knowledge of the ITIL® service lifecycle modules, and give them the skills and experience they need to build and deploy IT services that fulfil genuine business needs.
Using a blend of instructor led videos and self-study resources, the ITIL® Intermediate SD course allows students to learn at their own pace. A series of self-assessment tests will also help participants identify whether they are fully ready to sit the ITIL® Intermediate SD exams and earn their qualification.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Focusing on the service delivery components of the ITIL® framework, the ITIL® SD course will introduce students to the concepts behind service delivery, before moving on to more detailed analysis of the procedures and actions. The course then covers:
- The ITIL® interpretation of service design and how those services fit into the rest of the ITIL® library.
- The best practice principles behind designing a service that supports other elements of the ITIL® framework and meets business needs.
- The processes that need to be included with any new service design including SLAs, event triggers and the challenges and risks that need to be addressed before deployment.
- Using technology to assist with IT service design and delivery.
- Roles, responsibilities and human resources required to properly manage a service delivery process.
- Implementing a new service delivery process and how to assess performance and ROI.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
Upon completion of the ITIL® Intermediate CDS course, IT professionals will have all the skills and knowledge they require to build an effective service delivery mechanism according to ITIL® standards. Other benefits include:
- Improved quality of service delivery that produces genuine cost savings through new efficiencies.
- A greater consistency in service delivery, helping to raise customer satisfaction levels.
- The ability to build a service delivery mechanism that neatly integrates with other ITIL® processes in operation.
- Improved IT governance that helps senior IT managers better analyse current performance.
- Improved job performance and employment options with the help of an industry-recognised qualification.
- Sit the exam at a time that is convenient to you – web based delivery means you can revise and complete the exam whenever you like.
- Results are ready immediately after completion of the exam, so there is no need to sit around and wait for them!
- Compatible for a number of popular devices and is operational across various operating systems and browsers.
- Technical support is available, in case you need any help at any time.
- Improve your CV and your personal skillset with an industry-recognised qualification that is used across the board.
- Choose to use the awarded credits to put towards the 17 required to take the MALC exam, and further progression to expert level status.
- Pick and choose your ITIL® pathway, so that you don’t have to learn information that isn’t related to your particular job role.
- Become more knowledgeable about service design, and apply your enhanced expertise to your job role, thus increasing productivity and providing an IT service your organisation will be proud of.
The ITIL® Intermediate SD Exam is available in the following languages:
- Castilian Spanish
Sign up to sit this fantastic ITIL® exam today, and bring your IT systems knowledge up to date!
All ITIL® online courses are offered by CareerAcademy.com AFFILIATE of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
- Introduction to Service Design
- Service Design Principles
- Service Design Summary
- Introduction to Design Activities
- 5-Aspects of Service Design
- Subsequent Design Activities
- Service Design Activities Summary
- Design Coordination
- Service Catalog Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Design Processes Summary
- Technology-Related Activities
- Organizing for Service Design
- Implementing Service Design
- Technology, Organization & Implementation Summary
ITIL,are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved. All ITIL courses are offered by itSM Solutions ATO of AXELOS Limited.