The Klingon language was originally created to add realism to a race of fictional aliens who inhabit the world of Star Trek films and TV series. Although Klingons themselves have never existed, the Klingon language is in fact real.
Invented for the film, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984) by Linguist Marc Okrand, the Klingon language was developed from gibberish to a usable means of communication, complete with its own vocabulary, grammar, figures of speech, and even slang and regional dialects.
With our easy-to-digest online course you will get a feel for Klingon. Learn alien keywords and phrases and you can delight and amuse your family and friends in your everyday life!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This fun-filled programme will fuel your imagination entirely, and provide you with language skills to understand and communicate in this extra-terrestrial language.
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Klingon
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Learn Klingon and join a group of very interesting people within a very exclusive language club, where you can be safe in the knowledge that not many people are going to be able to eavesdrop!
- Fluency in Klingon would introduce you to an aspect of culture that has proven to be popular and continuing for several decades.
- As humans we use language to think. Knowing just a single language limits the mono-linguist to a certain frame of mind. Learning a second language can help to shape your mind to think more broadly.
- Learning Klingon is fun and different to learning other more conventional languages. It will add creativity and originality to your profile.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.