Why learn Russian?
Choosing to learn Russian is not only rewarding, it’s also a great way to make friends and get to know people – and it makes travelling around countries like Russia and the Ukraine so much easier too.
And it could be easier to learn to speak Russian than you think. Even if you’re a complete novice, before you know it you could be ordering coffee in a café in Red Square, strolling around the summer palace in St Petersburg or taking a selfie outside the Kremlin – and doing it all in Russian!
Everything you need to know when you’re abroad
Engaging audio lessons will introduce you to everyday situations and scenarios, whilst the bilingual recordings will have you speaking the language within minutes.
This step by step course will teach you to:
- Respond and communicate when you meet people for the first time
- Order food and drink
- Start a conversation and get to know someone
- Talk about family and friends
- Find your way around and ask for directions
- Talk about your home and where you live
- Hire a car and go sightseeing
Choosing to learn with Linguaphone is the ideal way to take your first steps towards speaking Russian with confidence. The course is designed to be easy and enjoyable, following Linguaphone’s popular ‘listen, understand and speak’ methodology.
- 30 bilingual audio lessons – downloadable in MP3 format
- A full-colour guide in PDF format which can be downloaded to your laptop or Smartphone
- A printable vocabulary sheet for ease of use
- Online study – access your lessons from anywhere in the world
By the end of the course you will have mastered over 500 new words and be able to handle everything from greetings and everyday vocabulary to pronunciation and grammar.
Advantages of this course (Learn Russian)
Learning a foreign language is more than just something that will look good on your CV or come in handy when you’re travelling. In fact, research shows that there are far more benefits than you’d imagine:
- It boosts brain power and sharpens the mind – the techniques needed to learn another language mean people who speak more than one language have keener, more alert minds and are more perceptive than those that don’t
- It builds self-confidence – mastering a new skill and being able to communicate in a different tongue naturally increases self-confidence
- It develops the ability to multi-task – learning to switch between two systems of speech enables multilingual people, especially children, to become skilled multitaskers in other areas too
- It improves memory and other brain functions –the brain is like a muscle. The more it’s used, the better it works
So why not book a Russian course and learn Russian today – and say ZDRAVSTVUYTE to learning an exciting new language?
Do you live in… ?