What is iOS 12?
iOS 12 is the twelfth version of the iOS mobile operating system developed by Apple for their mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPad Touch. iOS is the second most popular mobile operating system in the world after Android, with Apple’s App Store containing more than 2.2 million iOS applications amassing 130 billion mobile app downloads.
Is the Ultimate iOS 12 Course right for me?
The Ultimate iOS 12 Course is perfect for anyone who is looking to become a Developer or Programmer specialising in iOS applications. So, if you’re a beginner to app development, it is the ideal guide, and for experienced Developers it offers a great top up to any current skills and knowledge. If you’re looking to get to grips with development for Apple’s 2018 iOS update, then our iOS 12 developer course is right for you.
What will I learn on this iOS 12 course?
This Ultimate iOS 12 Development course will teach you how to use various Apple software in the Xcode 10 platform while learning to code in the Apple specific programming language Swift 4.0. You will learn how to build functioning iPhone and Apple Watch apps and games from concept to completion. You will also learn how to use augmented reality and image manipulation tools.
Why study the Ultimate iOS 12 Development online course with e-Careers?
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months
- 24-hour technical support available
- Learn everything you need to know to develop functioning iOS apps on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Tutor support available
How will I advance my career with the Ultimate iOS 12 Development online course?
The Ultimate iOS 12 Development online course will boost the career of any Developer or Coder who is looking to specialise in the development of iOS apps.
- Swift 4 – Language Basics
- Swift 4 – Variables and Constants
- Swift 4 – Collection Types
- Swift 4 – Control Flow
- Swift 4 – Functions
- Swift 4 – Classes, Structs and Enums
- Introduction to XCode
- Simple Calculator App
- *APP Swift 4 – RGB to Hex Code Color Converter
- Hangman Game
- Swift 4 – Simple Flashcard App
- Simple Weather App
- UI Elements – UIController
- UI Elements – UIViews
- UI Elements – UILabels
- UI Elements – UIButtons
- UI Element – UISegmentedControl
- UI Elements – UITextField
- UI Elements – UISliders
- *APP Tip Calculator
- *APP Average Calculator
- *APP Savings Calculator
- Swift Intro to Design
- Swift Intro to Design with Photoshop
- SpriteKit iOS 12 01) Introduction to SpriteKit
- Introduction to Sprites
- Introduction to Physics in SpriteKit
- Setting up Actions
- Introduction to ARKit
- WatchKit: Essentials
- WatchKit: Label Interface
- WatchKit: Date Interface
- WatchKit: Timer Interface
- WatchKit: Button Interface
- WatchKit: Switch Interface
- WatchKit: Slider Interface
- WatchKit: Image Interface
- WatchKit: Video and Audio
- atchKit: Interface Table
- WatchKit: Menu Interface
- WatchKit: Taps and Gestures
- WatchKit: Activity Ring Interface
- WatchKit: Text and Emoji Input
- Mapkit: Chapter 1
- Mapkit: Chapter 2
- CoreImage Filter: Chapter 1
- CoreImage Filter: Chapter 2
- CoreImage Filter: Chapter 3
- Coding Exercises