Coding for game developers – This course is the perfect course for those aspiring to be Game Developers. In the course, you will build an air hockey game so you can familiarise yourself with the Unity game development platform, and the Blender production suite where you can make real-time interactive art and content.
Air hockey games are one of the simplest, yet fun and most effective methods of digital entertainment. Designing and building one is also an excellent stepping stone into a new career or hobby as a Coder or Game Designer.
Learning how to code is a great way to jump in a new career or enhance your current career. Coding is the new math and learning how to code will propel you forward for any situation. Learn it today and get a head start for tomorrow. People who can master technology will rule the future.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Build an air hockey game in Unity from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of game design
- Create artwork in Blender
- Code in C#
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE (Coding for Game Developers)
- No prior coding or digital art experience needed
- Learn how to make an air hockey game in the popular Unity platform
- Start to build your portfolio with real world apps to fuel the next step in your career
- Project-based course, so you won’t learn irrelevant coding practices
- 24/7 access to the course content for 12 months
- Both tutors have extensive game design experience
Creating Art Assets (Blender Projects)
- K001. Air Hockey Paddle
- K002. Air Hockey Puck
- K003. Air Hockey Table
- K004. Asset Exporting
Creating the Game (Unity Projects)
- Project Setup
- Setting Up Physics
- Paddle Movement
- Game Bounds
- Player 2
- Restarting the Game
- Sounds Effects
- Challenge Time
- Source Files
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.