Hindi is the official language of India and is the fourth most-spoken first language in the world. The language connects ancient Indian culture to the modern worldwide phenomenon Bollywood, based in the City of Mumbai, which is the second largest film producer in the world after Hollywood. There are several regional languages, but Hindi is the first language of nearly 425 million people.
This package will teach you this language that is popular among both native speakers and learners alike. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Hindi speaking regions. Hindi is a recognised regional language in Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Hindi Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Hindi
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Hindi Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the café
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Hindi Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the same language as nearly 425 million speakers worldwide.
- Understand the language of Indian heritage and culture, including movie producing phenomenon Bollywood.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.