We have integrated three informative courses into one bundle to give you a comprehensive French language learning experience.
French is the international language of haute couture, cuisine, the arts and architecture. As the third most used language on the Internet after English and German, alongside English, French is the only language spoken across five continents.
As the world’s number-one tourist destination with more than 70 million visitors a year, France is a must for your travel list.
Begin your journey here with this beautiful, romantic language, which has a considerable influence in the world of fashion, arts, music, sport and food.
Bon voyage, everyone!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in French
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-100
- Use the days and months
- Use simple greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about your family and tell the time
- Give your phone number and give your age
- Talk about the weather
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Answer phone calls in a proper manner (phone etiquette)
- Present Simple
- W and wh words
- Complete the alphabet
- Recognize the sound/spelling relationship for short vowels and consonants
- Describe time, days and weeks
- Countries, languages and nationalities
- Jobs and personal details
- Describe family and friends
- Food and drink
- My favourites
- Verb conjugations
French and Business
Continue with your learning to the next level and increase your chances of a positive business meeting with our French Business course.
This course will prepare you with keywords and phrases to be able to communicate at a professional level.
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiation and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course is a great one-stop shop if you are looking for the best start to learning French.
- Learning another language enriches the mind and opens up new horizons, both personal and professional.
- French is a creative language, which is also fun to learn.
- Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, by learning French you will be able to experience it to it’s fullest.
- Learning a second language offers proven benefits for intelligence, memory, and concentration and lowered risks of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.