Manager management. Being a manager is tricky enough, but what happens when you are tasked with managing a team of managers? It can be tough managing a team of people who stereotypically have bigger egos, and more workplace experience – this course will offer you the skills you will need to best handle managing managers.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn how to motivate your team of managers, which will in turn motivate their staff.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This course will give you the skills needed to manage a team of managers.
- Welcome and orientate new managers
- Learn ways to successfully coach and mentor
- Learn ways to measure and evaluate performance
- How to handle complications
- Communicate between employees and their managers
- Manager management