Working can be stressful, we all know that. Learning how to deal with anxiety of both yourself and your colleagues and employees is a skill that is now extremely important. Many people show signs of anxiety and stress, but do not say anything for fear of showing a weakness, when really it is perfectly natural.
This course will teach you the different types of workplace anxiety and how to deal with them, which ultimately benefits everyone involved with the business, as a happy workforce is a productive workforce.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Learn to spot anxiety in the work environment.
- Learn how to deal with anxiety of your own, as well as that of others.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- You will be more approachable for people who have an issue or anxiety in the workplace, as well as being more able to manage your own anxieties.
- Explore different types of workplace anxieties
- Learn to recognize symptoms and warning signs
- Determine ways of coping and managing problems
- Recognize common trigger and accelerants
- Learn the difference between anxiety and common nervousness
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
There are no reviews yet.