Massage therapy is a key relaxation and recovery technique which can heal a multitude of aches, pains, and stress; whether they be mental or physical. This online course will give you expert instructor-led guidance on how to help clients’ recovery from injury, relieve pain, ease harmful effects of stress and live a healthier life through giving you basic and advanced massage techniques.
The course will run you through a diverse selection of massage therapy types, and the introduction includes a history of massage, basics of the human anatomy, physiology and the basic structure and function of the human body’s muscular and skeletal systems.
The massage therapy course is for anyone who is aspiring to become a massage therapist, looking for a stepping stone to further studies. It is also for those who are interested in massage therapy as a method of healing, instead of using it as a professional pursuit. If you’re looking to get to know more about the human body and how to heal it through manipulating muscles and applying pressure, this course is perfect for you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Introduction to Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Thai-yoga Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Indian Scalp Massage
- Facelift Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Geriatric Massage
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Lymph Drainage
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year, so you can study anytime, anywhere.
- Course materials that cover many different learning styles including visual demonstrations and multimedia presentations, flash cards and educational games. This will help you to stay engaged with the content as you work your way through the course.
- Expert instructor-led training by a subject matter specialist.
- Learner management system includes discussions forums, allowing for interaction and collaboration with other students.
- Learn a variety of massage types.
- Customer support available 24 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
- Introduction to Massage
- Demonstrations Continued
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Credit only refunds
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Vogate credits, provided it otherwise meets our 14-day refund policy.
If your course purchase is only eligible for a credit refund, this will be indicated on the refund page.
Types of purchases that are only eligible for credit refunds
iOS (Apple): iOS payments are processed through Apple and not Vogate, and so we are unable to offer cash refunds for in-app purchases made in the Apple App Store. You can read more about Apple’s refund policy here.
Bank & cash transfers: certain bank and cash transfer methods are only eligible for credit refunds.
Boleto Bancário: courses purchased through Boleto Bancário are only eligible for credit refunds.
Udemy credits: for more information regarding Vogate credits and refunds involving them, contact us.
Refunds for bundles purchased through a third party
Since the payment for the bundle was processed by the third-party vendor, we do not have the transaction on file and cannot initiate a refund for you. Please contact the third-party vendor directly to request a refund.