How have you learned how to apply make-up? Is it by trial and error, from shopping shows on TV, or through magazines? Many women haven’t been trained in make-up application techniques and how to achieve different ‘flawless’ looks, but that could all change for you with this course on ‘at home’ make-up application techniques.
What’s Included In This Course?
videos and just over two hours of video content cover a variety of different make-up looks, for different skin tones and different situations. The videos start with preparing the face for make-up, and move on to fun or office eye make-up. You’ll also learn more about daytime to night-time make-up, and how to achieve a beautiful result on darker skin tones. There will be handy tips in every video, so you can test out highlighting and contouring tips, fresh faced make-up, and how to go over the top in the right way.
Who Is This Course Aimed At?
Everyone is welcome to sign-up and have fun with this informative make-up course. No experience required, just a make-up bag full of goodies needed, so you can put some of the tutorials and different looks into practice. If you are looking for some bite-size video courses where you can see and hear all about different styles of make-up and there application then this course is for you. Great for anyone who wants to improve their own make-up for work or leisure, has a wedding to plan for, or maybe even wants to pick up some tips to hold a beauty and pampering night with friends.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
To gain a greater understanding of make-up application techniques for eyes, lips, and full face looks. Course content includes:
- Introduction to your course instructor.
- Use of primers, and how to find one that suits your skin.
- Shopping for the right foundation, and the benefits of colour adjust foundation.
- Why you should buy paraben free or water based make-up.
- Different application tools or sponges and how to look after them.
- Neutralising the skin tone and using concealer.
- Contouring for everyday make-up.
- How to use and apply powder.
- Adjusting your skin preparation to suit aging or darker skin.
- Learn fun make-up looks for younger eyes, including boldness and definition, and blending different colours.
- Eye make-up for the workplace using a neutral palette.
- Easy ways to transform day to night make-up and create a good smoky eye.
- Learn a daytime look for darker skin tones.
- Get to grips with adding volume to the lips.
- Other lip demos include applying lip gloss on dry lips and dramatic lips on darker skin.
- Further demos on highlighting and contouring, and how it gives definition and structure.
- What every busy person needs – a quick five minute make-up look.
- Look at using colour and eye make-up on darker skin.
- How to use make-up to create a fresh and natural look.
- How to do over the top make-up ideal for costume parties.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Sometimes describing something in text is hard, but with this course you have the benefit of expert tuition and visual demonstrations so you can see exactly how it’s done.
- The tips and techniques cover the full range of products you’ll typically use, along with different ways to use them.
- Support and interact with other users via the easy to use learning platform.
- The opportunity to continue learning with further courses in special effects make-up and becoming a professional make-up artist.
- Flexible learning that you can take at your own pace.
- Prepping the Canvas 1
- Prepping the Canvas 2
- Prepping the Canvas 3
- Young, Fun Eye
- Office Appropriate Eye
- Daytime to Nighttime
- Daytime on Darker Skin Tones
- Make Your Lips Look Larger
- Applying Lipgloss to Dry Lips
- Dramatic Lips for a Darker Skin Tone
- Highlighting and Contouring
- Minutes to Fabulous
- Eyebrows on Darker Skin Tones
- Playing With Color on Darker Skin Tones
- Fresh Face
- Over the Top Look
- Fresh Face to Daytime to Nighttime Fun