Measuring Results from Training. A common misconception is that undertaking employee training will yield results every time – this Is however, not the case. In this world where every penny spent needs to count, it is crucial that you report on the usefulness of your training, to ensure that future training is as effective, if not more.
Employee training is a huge industry these days, but some trainers are better than others, it is therefore necessary to measure the success of training, something this course will teach you.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Make sure that you maximise the effectiveness of your training, by making sure it actually works.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
You will learn how to measure the effectiveness of your training, to make sure the training has been worth doing from an ROI perspective.
- Understand Kolb’s learning styles and learning cycle.
- Get familiar with key evaluation tools, including goal setting, tests, reactionary sheets, interviews, observations, hip-pocket assessments, skill assessments, and learning journals.
- Understand when to use each type of evaluation tool.
- Be able to perform a needs assessment.
- Know how to write learning objectives and link them to evaluation.
- Be able to write an evaluation plan to evaluate learning at each stage of the training and far beyond.
- Know how to identify the costs, benefits, and return on investment of training.
- Get familiar with the parts of a business case.
- Learn how to get what you want by measuring results.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.