Meditation is a broad term to describe a practice which helps to calm your mind, body and spirit to make you more focused. The techniques in meditation promote relaxation, building internal energy or life force and develop compassion, and a range of other emotions or states of mind like generosity or forgiveness.
The purpose of meditation is to make your mind calm and peaceful, which will free you from worries, anxiety and mental discomfort to help you experience true happiness. It is seen as one of the most effective ways to train the mind. In a similar way as you would train your body in the gym, you would train your mind and spirit through meditation.
Meditation is combined with other personal development, healing mechanisms and holistic health subjects like yoga and aromatherapy to achieve maximum potential and relaxation.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Historical Perspective
- Body/Mind Pathway
- Tools and Techniques
- Power of Sound/Sounds of Power
- Movement/Energy Work
- Seven Energy Gates of the Body
- Breath/Pranic Healing
- Vibrational Medicine
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No prior knowledge of the subject is necessary.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Combine this course with other healing mechanisms to develop your knowledge base.
- Balance your mind, body and spirit become one with your inner self.
- Historical perspective
- Body/mind pathway
- Tools and techniques
- Power of sound/sounds of power
- Movement/energy work
- Seven energy gates of the body
- Breath/pranic healing
- Vibrational medicine