Meditation is a broad term to describe a practice which helps to calm your mind, body and spirit to make you more focused. The techniques in meditation promote relaxation, building internal energy or life force and develop compassion, and a range of other emotions or states of mind like generosity or forgiveness.
The purpose of meditation is to make your mind calm and peaceful, which will free you from worries, anxiety and mental discomfort to help you experience true happiness. It is seen as one of the most effective ways to train the mind. In a similar way as you would train your body in the gym, you would train your mind and spirit through meditation.
Meditation is combined with other personal development, healing mechanisms and holistic health subjects like yoga and aromatherapy to achieve maximum potential and relaxation.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Historical Perspective
- Body/Mind Pathway
- Tools and Techniques
- Power of Sound/Sounds of Power
- Movement/Energy Work
- Seven Energy Gates of the Body
- Breath/Pranic Healing
- Vibrational Medicine
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- No prior knowledge of the subject is necessary.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Combine this course with other healing mechanisms to develop your knowledge base.
- Balance your mind, body and spirit become one with your inner self.
- Historical perspective
- Body/mind pathway
- Tools and techniques
- Power of sound/sounds of power
- Movement/energy work
- Seven energy gates of the body
- Breath/pranic healing
- Vibrational medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on Vogate can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
How to submit a refund request
If you’re looking for instructions on how to submit a refund request, please visit our support and help section.
Our 14-day policy
While our 14-day refund policy is to allow customers to learn risk free, we must also protect our vendors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to vendor after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after 14 days of purchase.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a customer before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a customer for the same course or other courses
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a customer.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.